Once again, Laura and I had a lot going on the past few days, and according to her I’m not allowed to write on my days off, so I apologize for not having anything new. Here are a few more articles I think are worth reading.
I don’t intend for this to be another personal finance blog, so after Labor Day I will only discuss financial matters on the weekend. The rest of the week will be dedicated to small businesses, entrepreneurship, and my other usual ramblings until I figure out what it is I want to accomplish with this website and my life.
Personal finance topics:
- 10 Reasons Credit, Debt and You Should Be BFF on Blueprint for Financial Prosperity
- 51 Ways to Save Thousands on the Costs of Borrowing Money on SavingAdvice
- Frugal vs. Cheap by Andy at Money Walks
- Cheap but great dates on Zen Habits
- Lessons Learned from Diet Books: How to Think Like a Rich Person on My Open Wallet